- Who the hell are You?
I was born on April the Sixth in 1978, in Polish city, founded near
remains of ancient Pomeranian village named Truso, but I've spent most
of my childhood in beautifull small town, where one of the most famous
Polish scientist ever wrote his books and died in XV century. Then I've
attended several schools, meanwhile was a part of so called Demoscene,
in clan of Amiga. I've visited some demo-parties, and was swapping with
about twenty people. Then I came to university, where I've meet my
present wife, we got married on 10-08-2002. I've changed jobs more than
ten times, because I quickly get bored. About July 2004 I've started
- what do you like/dislike?
this one's easy.
- to eat
- to sleep
- my wife, friends and cats
- good books
- electro and rock music
- independent amateur productions
- opensource software
- autumn and spring
- Belfast beer
- big corporations
- proprietary software, music, movies &c.
- stupid managers (there are wise one, believe me)
- beer that is strong but without taste
- people, who focus on ranting and not on solving problem.
- but what is your real name?
If You are one of my old buddies, You'll already know it. If not -- You
don't need it. If You insist, try to email me, but I do not promise
- what is all this mess about?
Site was made on free host as an experiment before I make my online
cook-book. The design was invented, when I installed LinkS on my PC at
work (to attend some internet forums). I've noticed, that most sites
are unable to read under Links. I would like to make site, that looks
exactly the same under Links and under graphic browser. And there it is
-- now project lives its own life, and cook-book is still to be
prepared anywhere, anyday...
- why text mode?
I've just answered that: for text browsers.
- Why there's no comments in blog?
But there are! if You cannot comment, then just these words: Internet Explorer 6 sucks. Really. get yourself a decent browser, or better get a life instead of trolling/pitywhorying/loathing on the internets. Here is a place to drain my anger and depressive moods, I expect no feedback whatsoever.
- will you put your photos in PHOTO section?
define "your". Photos by me: Yes, photos of me: No.
- You often say "Email me", but You give no email.
Try harder. If its really impotrant, you'll find it.
- 2004-07-22: Strart of draft version 0.9 on free server
- 2004-08-20: First appearance of Mila
- 2004-08-23: Mirror set on Geocities
- 2004-10-15: Start of work on verion 1.0
- 2005-01-05: After recovering from severe crash, version
1.0 is uploaded and running
- 2005-10-17: Added 'About'section
- 2006-10-15: Started working on the music album, codename
- 2007-03-03: Photo section oficially established
- 2009-12-08: Broken Tape section rewriten to contain also all music album reviews
- 2010-01-20: Invented and applied new layout and style to Amiga section, so it resembles amigaguide document.
- 2010-04-15: native section renewed and tidied up
- 2012-11-06: RSS chanel activated [subscribe!]